At Rinse, we're building the One Medical for dental. Beautiful studios, easy-to-book appointments, and anxiety-free care focused on prevention, not the upsell.
We’re not interested in an incrementally better approach to dental - we want to redesign and rebuild the industry from the ground up. Early and well-funded, join Rinse and be a part of the most ambitious startup in the industry's history and work with passionate experts poised to make it happen.
Backed by Y Combinator, Optum Ventures, PJC, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2, and more.
As Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for driving Rinse's overall technical architecture by building high-quality, high-impact, architecturally sound systems strategically aligned with our business needs.
We’re a small team of engineers(one of the first 5 engineers), and you will be leading discussions starting from the spec requirements down to doing code reviews to establish best practices. You will be responsible for essential services at Rinse.
Who You Are
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- You have at least 5 years of professional work experience building systems in NodeJs, Typescript, AWS/GCP
- Maintain existing codebase, databases, infrastructure, CI tools
- Some experience with ReactJs/NextJs.
- Cloud Functions experience.- Strong CS/algorithms fundamentals.
- Hands-on coding skills. Ability to do fast prototyping.
- Experience building and scaling products and systems from the ground up
- Able to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
Compensation and Benefits
- 60,000 USD - 90,000 USD per year. More for the right candidate.
- More autonomy and decision-making freedom than you thought possible.
- Ability to grow into a more critical position as the company grows. You will be one of the first five engineers.
- Build a lasting technology culture and company from the very beginning.
- Paid vacations and flexible hours.
* More details here at
* This is only for candidates in the Americas Time Zone ( not Cuba ) and Western Europe time zones. You need to have a valid work permit in your country of residence.